Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guest Post: Kitchen Tour at A Flock in the City

I have a guest post today over at Tamatha's "A Flock in the City".  A few weeks ago, she posted a wonderful tour of her amazing kitchen and when I gushed about it in the comment section, she invited me to do a guest post sharing my own kitchen on her blog, which I love.  I was pretty excited, to say the least, because since blogging is fairly new to me this was my very first guest post, and I love kitchens!  Please visit my post there and then check out her incredible recipes, how-tos, and backyard barnyard stories.  You'll love her baking, goats, homemade ginger ale, and chickens...


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty kitchen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a pretty cozy little space. :)

      Delete
  2. Your photos turned out great Rosie! I will have to wander over to check out the full guest post. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and questions, and particularly suggestions!